do you have a LONG LOST FRIEND?

friends - lost friends
@nengs10 (3189)
Do you have any idea where that friend is now? What do you feel?
@subha12 (18462)
i have a long lost friend. in the sense he is lost, u can't say.i have left the city where he is now. i know where is he, but obviouskly miss him a lot.
@palina77 (1178)
No, some one is abroad so I cannot trace them. Hard days make everyone towards the way of building own fate so we cannot trace friends once it is lost, who can get is a lucky chap.
@magikrose (5425)
Yes I do. We went to high school together and I happened to find her on myspace. I found out that she moved to another state and we wont be ble to hang out any more so I convinced her to sign up for a free internet chat called IMVU so we can chat with eachother and keep in touch. Now we talk at least once or twice a week to keep in touch.
@diillu (5130)
yes, i used to have one best fren during my childhood, i mean when i was in grade 4. I still remember her face and her name and everything but the thing is that she got transffered when i was in grade 5 and we lost touch. Then from that day i haven't seen her neither heard from her but i remember her everytime.