To delay for meeting

@magica (3710)
Bulgaria
It doesnt matter if this is bussiness one, friendly one or romantic one. How strict you are to it? Do you come allways at time, earlier or allways delay because of different reasons? And when you delay, do you usually apologize for it. Many people delay just of their nature. They allways think that the others are obligated to wait them. How tolerant are you to them? What is your period of tolerance before to go away? Can you wait 15 minutes, 30 minutes, a hour?
@easy888 (10406)
Hello,magica,i am a person who always go to meet someone on time and i do not like peopel to be late.I prefer to wait for people rather than other people wait for me, especially if i have to meet with a group of people,it is not good to be the last one to show up. If I am late,of course i will apologize,but honestly,i cannot remember when i was late last time. I will not go away if someone is late, i will call them, if i cannnot reach them on phone,i will wait for 30 minutes or so and i will be gone.
@KissThis (3008)
I always prefer to be atleast fifteen minutes early for meetings. I hate for anyone to be kept waiting because of me. I try to be understanding when someone is late meeting me. I try to wait patiently for someone else for the first half in hour if they haven't called tot tell me that they are going to be late. I always call if I am going to be late just to be polite.
@sonia23 (323)
i am very punctual always ,i hate waiting