Is Barbie your favorite doll?

Barbie is one of my favorite dolls when I was young. its fun how you can comb and style her hair, change her clothes and put on some accessories. I enjoy playing her back then. Even some of the older ones that I used to know like this doll. But they only put in on their walls as display. I guess its what you called a collectors item. lol even I, my old Barbie dolls are displayed on my cabinet with a clear glass door. I love collecting dolls, and this is one of my collections.
GI Joe, but he's not a doll, he's an ACTION FIGURE! Please don't forget that! (lol)
lol of course i know that :P
When i was young i had different types of dolls,even barbie was there but it was there at a later stage. Well i had a doll which is my favourite and still have it.It use to repeat whatever we use to speak but now its not working..I have barbie also.
@wonderful1 (2076)
No, barbie is not my favorite dolls when I was a child, My sister collect lots of babies, and she make too many clothes for her barbies, but i am not interested in it. When I was a little girl, my family is very poor, and I can't buy a barbie. And I like games outside with my fellows. And I must be a guider, then I feel very happy. How many dolls do you have now? I don't have anyone now. I don't like collect something when I was a little girl. I often lost something, so my parents often don't aks me take some dolls outside.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
When i was a child, i was a doll collector. I had dolls from different parts of the world. But the Barbie`s Era came quite later.