Do you know there is people who eats pickled pig feet?

@bornraf (229)
Yuk!!! What do you think? Will you try it?
@magnet (2087)
It's been a long time since I've had pig feet. Yes I tried it and it tastes good. It's good with vinegar and pepper. What's pickled pig feet? I've always called it pig feet. Is it the same thing?
@juntoboy (612)
no. because i dislike pig. it is a bad animal.
@mflower2053 (3227)
I've heard of people eating more gross things then that. I would try it. Hell we eat alot of other parts of the pig. As long as its not still alive what the hell. You can't knock it until you try it.
Hello bornraf I eat that, and its so yummy, you should try that and you will addicted of that.
@lightningMD (5932)
No thank-you. I dont want to even try them. There are other parts of the pig I'd much rather eat.
Sure!! How do you know you won't like it if you never try it? The worst thing that could happen is it tastes bad to you and you never eat it again! I only realized a minute ago that this is one thing that I can easily get but haven't tried yet. I'll have to give it a go sometime soon to tell you about it! LOL
@diillu (5128)
You are being rude don't you think so. You just can't say yuk to anyone's food. I'm just telling this because I felt bad and I'm sorry if i hurt you or offended you but in my home we usually eat it.