How many of the following apply to you...

I collect magnets and have them all on my fridge which starts to look like a piece of art because I visited quiet a few places - these magnets are reminders of what I felt about a place and I also have magnets with sayings that touched me and/or matched my personality. Here is one I enjoy reading everytime: - Work as if you don't need the money - Dance as if no one if watching - Love as if you were never hurt Now, I learned both medrn and classical dance so, I know my way around so I do dance like nobody is watching; I am dedicated to my work or else I would quit so I don't think about the money BUT I was hurt in love and sometimes it is hard to love like I have not been hurt... What about you? Do you let go and indulge in life's adventures without hesitations or...
@cher913 (25895)
i went to chapters (its a large bookstore like barnes and nobles here in canada) and i bought myself a magnetic poetry book (you can check out their website @ www.magneticpoetry.com - be careful becuase its addicting lol) and now i can make poetry on my fridge!! :-)
I know Chapters - I have been to Canada a few times and love it - both Canada and Chapters! I am also aware of the magnetic peotry thing however I never thought of getting one; I guess I am not a poet...