do you give money to the red cross or other help organisations?

@rubiana6 (270)
Brazil
do you like to help other people or you think thats not of your business, other people, other countries? do you give money to the red cross, other helping organsisations or the church? What feelings does this give to you?
@castleghost (1304)
If I was in a position to donate I am sure I would. However I don't always have enough money to pay all of my bills or to buy food. I must first provide for my family before I decide to donate money. It is a nice and wonderful feeling when you are able to donate.
@Marie2473 (8523)
• Sweden
I donated all my money that i had made here at mylot to american idol gives back, that is to help kids in america and africa. I also am a member of a helporganizatrion that has provided me with a child in south africa that I am sending money to each month so that he can eat and go to school. It costs aolmost nothing and it is to save a life- - a family =)