Do you find that you post questions more for general knowledge, or....??

@djdeep81 (1061)
to gain insight into something you're experiencing in life?? For me it is both. It depends very much on the mood I'm in at the moment. I've asked some questions dealing with specific stuff that I couldn't find the answer anywhere else. Other times I like to know people's opinion on various themes and possibly get feedback on comments.
@paywise (500)
Yeah, djdeep81. I feel like you. Sometime, I couldn't find anything with this discussion but I enjoyed with it.
@glra2222 (492)
unfortunately for me though, everytime i start a discussion about something that interests me and i really want to find out some of the answers to - nobody responds. The discussion i have gotten the most responses for was a one about earnings when i first came to mylot. You would also get people who give you a useless answer like "i'm sorry, i don't know that". This i find really annoying because you know that they are just trying to make money and not actually contribute something helpful.
@ntejani17 (742)
• Pakistan
Yes I post and replies and read topics to gain good general knowledge. Money is nothing for me yet.
@mujtab20 (434)
• Nigeria
The same thing here with me. thanks
@glra2222 (492)
recently i have resorted to only starting discussions of topics which i am very interested in such as science and politics or maybe some topics that i want insight into. I normally see discussions asking questions about some really simple and stupid things - i can easily tell that these people are only out to increase their earnings by getting lots of responses as i have done in my first few weeks. also, i don't want mylot to delete my discussions or responses - so i am very careful in what i respond to now.
• Kottayam, India
I have noticed that many members are most interested in some special subjects I am not blaming any one, If Gay subject is coming up people overzealous which we are not benefited you said we need some GK from those who understand, and we feel no shy to ask in myLot, thank u dear.