a never ending job

@nic24uk (571)
im feeling so fed up. everyday of my life is pretty much the same i get up clean the house take care of the kids do all the usual boring stuff. HOUSE WORK NEVER ENDS it drives me crazy. when i do finaly get a moment to myself i usualy spend it on here. i really need a night out but my husband is not a drinker and isnt keen on the idea of us going out to bars and clubs he just wants to stay home all the time but im still young and enjoy going out every now and then. i just want a break from the usual same old boring stuff. how can i get him to take me out?
@superchook (1786)
I would suggest going to the movies or a restuarant, or somewhere that you will both be able to enjoy yourselves. If he still won't tell him you are going to have a ladies night out and go out with some of your friends. One way or the other, I hope you do get a night out.
You might not be able to get him to take you to bars or clubs especially if that isn't his thing. Men don't usually change not even for one night to make the spouse happy. I would say, call your girlfrinds make your hubby babysit and go have a night out with the girls. Thats what I would do if I was in your position. Then when you want to go out with him pick a movie and dinner and get a babysitter since that will probably be more up his alley from what you are saying. Sometimes we have to compromise too.