I eat only when im hungry. I hope it works.

@Abbyey (760)
Im trying to lose weight and what i do is i only eat when i feel hungry. Someone told me its better to eat 5 small meals than 3 large meals. Im going to try to do this. I might also go for Xenical again. Last time i took it i lost 20lbs. I'm trying to lose 50lbs more. I hope this would do me good. I will also try to do some exercise. :)
@angelface23 (2498)
I try to eat 5 small meals a day but lately that has turned into eating like every hour. It's gotten really bad lately and I am paying for it. What is a good way to not eat everything in sight?? What is Xenical? I would like to try it. Do they sell it at GNC?
I eat more meals that are small through out the day to keep my body going. I am usually less tired and have more energy. I also stop eating two hours before bed time. And if i get hungry I drink water first, but if it doesn't go away I try a piece of fruit.