Has Anyone Else Had Their Earnings Cut?

@Rozie37 (15505)
Turkmenistan
I have notice recently that my earnings have been cut. When I started here, they were pretty low, then they shot up and now they are going down again. Does anyone know what this means? I am thinking that maybe at certain times of the month our earnings change. Or maybe it's according to the goal we set. At first, my goal was set at $25.00, when I saw that that was not going to happen, I dropped it down to ten. If I had left it at $25.00 and my earnings were the same as they were before, I would have long since passed $25.00. I don't understand their system of paying and everytime I feel like I am getting close to a pattern, it changes. Has anyone else experienced this?
@kclaret59 (587)
I think it has something to do with the discussions you posted and the number of responses you got..
@applsofgld (2506)
Yes, mine were cut last month too, but I think it was from the discussion of mine that was deleted. It was not for more than a couple of dollars, so I guess it's not too bad. But when they do that, doesn't it take away from the people who replied to my deleted discussion as well? I'm still trying to get used to all of this.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
Yes, I believe that it does take money away from the people who responded. This site is very confusing to me, so most of the time, I just go with the flow, but I never know what will happen from one day to the next.