This is better ??????

Kottayam, India
People all over the world are constantly looking for a better food, water,system.Whether buying fruit in a market,or choosing a place to live. We examine, ponder, compare,and finally make a choice based on what we believe is better.I can't imagine anyone saying " I am convinced that this one is worse, so I will take it.What is our choice.
well yes even i havent heard that ..not yet, but who knows there are whimzical people around, so maybe you will hear it someday, and will just smile thinking that you thought of it.......
• Kottayam, India
Thanks for the comments, it is very nice, thank you for taking pain to write to me keep it up
@rachael5760 (2675)
• Israel
The Jewish religion always says to choose the good. Choose to look for the good, do good, and be an example for good. This applies to the material world, as well as the spritual world. The bad and evil exist so we can choose the good. Be a good example to others, but don't preach your way of life, another way of life might be good for someone else.
• Kottayam, India
Thanks for the comment.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
In fact this is the art of the marketing:to convince. Just look here: so many "saits, who really pay, who are BETTER, just join as my refferal"...We like to compare and to deluse ourselves indeed.
• Kottayam, India
Thanks for the best comment