@jene1985 (227)
May 8, 2007 10:57pm CST
for those of you in australia I need to know something I currently have very bad wisdom teeth which i have to have operated on to have out I have been told that I cant have them done for 12 months+ through the public system.I am only on a pension so I cannot afford to go privately does anyone know if it is possible to go to anotherr state and receive care through public hospital or does anyone have any other ideas I am not able to get a loan as I dont have enough money any sensible thoughts or ideas i would be grateful for
No responses