I was bad because i was Playing with the phone, when the call might be important

@Abbyey (760)
I remember when i was young (13-15), i was playing on the phone. Whenever it would ring, i would say an opening line such as "Hi welcome to pizza hut may i take your order?" or "Hi Thank you for calling Philippine Airlines, what can i do to help you?" worst i said at one call "Hi Funeral services, how many coffins do you need?".... i thought it was funny at that time because i wasnt thinking that those calls might be important. I realize this when my uncle from another country called in for an important news to my mom when i did the joke. My mom was telling me at that time, that my uncle called in but it was a wrong number. When i found out about it, i felt bad because i know it was me but i didnt admit it i just didnt say anything at all. Just kept quiet afterwards i never didi that again. Have you done something because you were just playing but then you realize that for others it is not a joke or it's not right?
@kynni204 (2031)
Thats hilarious! U are silly...I can remember doing simular things regarding the phone.We would call someones house and talk to wives and tell them things like we were their husbands mistress..That stuff is so rediculous...lol
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
I had years of picking up the phone with "Goededag, belastingdienst, waar kan ik u mee van dienst zijn?" which is just how the dutch IRS picked up the phone for years and years. But many people never hang up because of it anyways since pretty much all phones note which number is being called on the displays.