eating food outside ..do you feel the satisfaction ???

@subathra (3519)
I have seen many buy food at hotels and restaurants for the dibber after work because either due to tiredness or laziness to cook after the days work.They are not happy to buy this food but i think forced to..because of no other option.I have seen many of my office collegues complain while taking their hotel food and go into memories of their home preparation. Offcourse, we can enjoy food at hotels when we go out very rarely during weekends or so.. These foods prepared at hotels have lot of calories, too much fat and much salt content sometimes.If cooked at home i think we can eat a lot with full satisfaction. How about you? do you prefer hotel food? how often you go to hotels?
@hari120 (623)
Definately home food is always better, but sometimes we do feel like eating outside , but in the long run eating too much outside food can cause a lot of health problems, so it is always safer to eat simple home food.