How can I use the Montessori method to teach my children at home?

@magnet (2087)
I heard that the Montessori method is a good method to use with toddlers and pre-schoolers. I have a 20 mth old and a 5 year old. Since they are not in school full-time right now I try to teach them a few minutes a day to enrich them. I am thinking about enrolling my daughter in a Montessori school when she turns two. What is your opinion/experience with the Montessori method/Schools? Would you recommend this type of school? I am planning on visiting the school next week to see what I think of the program.
@cdparazo (5768)
I have my daughter enrolled in montessori and I just like what I am seeing in her development. Montessori development is wholistic and the child is educated according to the pace that the child is comfortable with. My daughter has cousins not montessori educated and they already know how to read but my daughter is just learning the alphabet. But what I am happy about is that the values that she learns from there and that she is just not pressured. They have time to play, to do things and they are taught how to take care of themselves and be independent which her cousins didn't experience. They really have very good training though a bit expensive compared to others.
@magnet (2087)
Thanks for your response. The Montessori school that I am thinking about enrolling my two year old in is $135/wk which is about the same thing as traditional daycare.