associated content for indians

May 15, 2007 3:08pm CST
i am a resident of india & want to know that ac is available in india.will i have to be us resident to get is written in the conditions that i have to be us residents to recieve payment
1 response
@bcote212 (1113)
• United States
15 May 07
im sorry to tell you this by xyruzmyboy is wrong. You can opnly write for Associated content if you are an American, and think also Canadian. When you register you will have to provide an address, and this address will have to be in the United States or they will not pay you. I think that you would still be able to write for them, but they would not actually be able to pay you. The reason for this is because of US tax laws. You may want to try checking out helium, or constant content. im not too familiar, but they they might be able to work with you.
• India
17 May 07
thanx for letting me know about it.i will check out the other two u listed