Blogsvertise payed me :)

$4 for doing only ONE task as of now. Look here to see what I've wrote and gotten paid for - the "sponsors" box was my task. and here's the payment proof: If your interested please go to my blog and sign up under me =) my blog -
@creb11 (416)
Wow congratulation. I just find website where can earn money more efficent, and can you tell me that? I am a chinese and I also want to know whether it is permit to chinese
yes they accept any members as long as you know how to read and write English :) you can sign up at blogsvertise here for the rest of the sites that have payed me you can look at my blog for more payment proofs! if you have any further questions feel free to send me a message and I will try to help you!
@Jamian (2605)
is that a good blog? i have been looking for a blog site in which I can earn more.
@artguy (1476)
Hey, I just got paid from blogsvertise too. I have another payment pending. I really enjoy these type of programs where you get paid for blogging.