what subject interests you?

for me, i like history.. but hmmm.. i dont like memorizing those dates and stuff. ha, ha! you? what's your favorite subject or subject that interests you? post it here! com'on! *wink wink
The subject that interests me most is art! That's probably good, considering I am an art major. I also like philosophy and quantum physics. Though I admit I don't understand so much about quantum physics, it still fascinates me. Maybe I could study physics if I were a bit better at math (or more like a LOT better).
art?? hmmm.. im not good in that subject.. aww.. i wish im good at it.. :(
Anyone can get better at art if they practice at it! Everything takes a lot of practice.
@donsky14 (5963)
subjects that interests me? uhm, probably computer subjects.
really?? hehe.. i also like computer but i don't like the codes etc..
@donsky14 (5963)
yeah,especially when internet is involved. hehe
@nisha143 (93)
I like physics.because we can know many new things..& learn new technology.well i love this subject..
ow! next school year, its physics turn! haha.. coz im a senior this coming school year.. is it hard? or cool? haha! ^_^
science. and im a biology graduate *_*
ooh! i love biology.. i always got high grades in our biology exams! ha, ha!
Has to be Art. Its the only subject in school that i actually like and am good at :)
@maevic (821)
• Bahrain
I love mathematics. you only need to understand the basic and that's it. i hate memorizing esp in history. I love maths because for me it's an easy one..not to brag...but I really find it easier than to spend my time memorizing things that doesn't have to do in my life.