if you have $200, what business will you put up

@shadjee1 (604)
If you have $200 or its equivalent in your conuntry rate. what kind of money earning scheme will you put up? probably for me i'd start with baking pastries and sell it to my colleagues and friends. or probably id start to look for clothes on a thrift store, redesing it with beads or patches and sell it online.
I would start an art gallery that benefits homeless shelters all across America, but it would cost waay more than just $200.
@shadjee1 (604)
yeah you are right, it'll cost more than $200 to put up and art gallery. But you can try finding companies who can sponsor the art gallery instead especially if its for helping others.
@321633wy (1795)
It depends on what kind of business you want to invest.If i have $200 USD i will invest in my new website to purchse a high Quality webhosting company to host my new website.
That is a quite a small amount to start a business. I have my own business now and my initial capital has been more than 2000$. That is equivalent to Php 100,000. If I could get 200 $ maybe Ill just invest it by adding more features to my present business but I should choose to invest it elsewhere, maybe Ill engage in food business. I could sell cook meals and this money would be sufficient for a start. I can make it grown easily by investing it in a food related business.