My hobby is dancing and coins collection?And tell about your hobby?

@sunny5u (2072)
I like to dance very much and gave many programs in college.And i like to collect coins of different coins.I did this from childhood.And what about ur hobbies.And from when it started.
@cheongyc (5076)
I like dancing too. It's one of my hobbies that I like. Besides, I like playing computer and PS2 games. Other outdoor hobbies are like swimming and jogging. When I was young, I used to a philatelist, but now I am very inactive.
@puyol1 (194)
my hoby is collecting patrick starfish figures and pillows..hehe. he's such a cute little starfish.. patrick rock! LOL
Mine is singing, Internet surfing, Reading, and so many others. I love chatting on Yahoo too and now I have a new hobby whish is myLotting. Im becoming addicted to this site because I think its wonderful to become an active member.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
My hobbies are reading books and just take life as it comes at me. Maybe I'll have different hobbies when I get a little bit older.
@rhane7315 (5678)
my hobby would be internet surfing and playing online games. i'm kinda addicted in that hobby and i love doing it as one of my past time. it started after my 18th birthday lol
@jazgottt (1182)
• Poland
hi sunny. My number one hobby is reading books. I like novels, biograohies and books about pets, especially cats and rodents. I also liek listenng to music. I like old madonna very much. And bjork is my favourite singer. I love her voice. I like also tori amos. Cooking is my hobby too. I love to prepare smething delicious and healthy. But I don't have time to do it often. My hobbies aren't unusual hehe. have a nice day, jazgottt.