does ur husband help u out in house related works i dont think so

even when he sees his wife is struggling to wash clothes or some other works pertaining to this he doesnt even come nearer to u and asks whether u need some help we must insist them to help then only they would sometimes come to ur help or they would tell some reason and get rid of that work
@diillu (5128)
Actually i tink in this case I'm quite lucky..coz' my bf helps me alot in house hold works. We are staying together and we do every stuffs equally..may be because he is not my husbad yet..so he is helping..lol
well i hope he doesnt change his attitude if he gets married to u are u planning to marry him if yes then u better ask him whether he will he will continue to do what he is doing because most of the boys change when they become husband
@ctv101103 (860)
i am fortunate to have a husband who helps in the household chores. he sometimes does the laundry and the dishes. he knows how to iron clothes, fix/repair things. he also helps out in taking care of our daughter. of course, i don't expect him to do everything in the house. but it's really nice to know that he knows household chores and can get by if i am sick or out.
If I need help I just ask my husband but it goes the same for him we will go in the backyard and the garage and do yardwork together. It works out pretty nice for us and I am glad. If he sees me trying to get a lot of things done he will tell me you need to just sit down and relax and he will rub my back or my feet with out me even asking sometimes. So I guess that's pretty nice too.