do you wake up immediately when the alarm clock is ringing?

sleeping, alarm clock, awake - can you share your opinion about this?
what do you do when alarm clock is ringing?wake up,keeping sleeping or let the alarm ringing.Can you share about yours?
@k1tten (2321)
Well, sometimes I wake up right away when my alarm goes off. Other times I don't. Sometimes I almost fall out of bed because my alarm startled me that much.
• Brazil
During summer days I wake up immediately when the alarm clock starts ringing But during winter is hard hahahaha I wake up, but I don't get up immediately
@el_jeffo (751)
Usually I do wake up. However I tend to snooze the noisy thing and go back to sleep for a few more minutes, hoping it'll wake me up the next time it rings. This usually gets me in trouble.
@ergg78 (344)
never ever! :D only when it's an important day then i'll have to wake up early. But of course, i never done that before. Obviously, if i want to wake up at 6, i'll set the alarm clock at 5.30 or 5.20. when the alarm start ringing, i'll just snooze it and get back to sleep. that way i'll know i have plenty of time snoozing before the clock strike 6.