Adapting biological children to Foster Children

My husband and I have been working towards getting licensed to become foster parents. My children state they are very excited, but I am wondering if when these children are actually in the home and then leave, what should we be looking for in means of behavior and seperation issues?
@tonixxx (358)
My friends parents used to foster and although there will be issues you have to deal with as with any addition to your family the children were fine with it. I would explain to your children that there will be other children coming to stay but they may not be there for a very long time. Try and get them to see it as a new friend for them situation. Also i would explain to my children that some of these children have been through some very scary ordeals and that although tthey might misbehave your children are expected to show them how to behave properly. Let them know that they are as much a part of it as you are and that they are expected to make the others feel welcome and happy.
@sunshine4 (8708)
It takes a special family to take in foster children, so hats off to you. Just tell you children ahead of time what is going to be happening with the foster kids. Tell them that they can remain friends with these children, but eventually they want to get them to be able to go home to their own family.
• New Zealand
You have to sit your children down now and tell them that children will be coming to stay for a little whule with you then going home tell you know it will be sad when they leave for everybody even you but they have their families to. Say this again when they go and tell them the child knows we love them. You might not see any problems at all if they understand from the start.