What is love?

@piyush31 (273)
I agree that love is something that can't b described by words.It is only felt. Dear friends,let's try to put the definition of love in words. Tell me about your view, that what do you think love is?
@diillu (5130)
Love is about making the other person happy..and never trying to hurt them no matter what might be the reason and no matter how hard you try. And to be there when the other person needs you so that you can belive that the other person is perfectly doing the same...never trying to hurt u and will be there right when you will be in need. I think this is called to be in love.
@piyush31 (273)
Thanks for describing love in such a simple word. Thanks once again
I guess you have already defined it a bit in the question itself. Anyhow, if ever you fall in love, you will find out the definition as well:-)
@piyush31 (273)
I agree with you. But dear please try to give some definition of love.Just make a try..... Thanks