Sorry Guys/Gals I made a BIG Mistake

@Kowgirl (3491)
Boy is my face red! I said that all the members of Please-Invest got paid. What I failed to see was the little - (minus) sign in front of the 100% on the members status page. So we all lost what money we had in there when they started the 2nd round. I sure am sorry about this oversight. I hope everyone had already taken their initial investment out so they didn't lose their money. That is the first thing you should do with a HYIP. I did so I can't complain. It had been weeks since I even visited the site. I want to apoligize to all of getting your hopes up. Kowgirl :(
@tigerdragon (4297)
hyip's are high risks investment programs.all of the people who joined you ,i assumed, knew the risks involve.most of the time ,they lose.i am almost always tempted to join an hyip but i just do not have the guts and the gut feel if the company is really legit ,if it pays or have they been there for how long.