how will you know that you're partner is telling you he truth?

@Bujoyseth (1684)
i met my husband on the year 1998. we got steady for five years and then got married. sooner we will celebrate our 4th year anniversary as husband and wife.. we'er almost living together for eight years going nine that's why i've known him very much. i know when he is telling the truth or not.. he tells not the truth when he can't look straight at me... when he becomes very very extra sweet.. but then after that.. he always admit that he tells a lie, but that 's after how many days of telling a lie... atleast, he admits it..
well i believe u can only find out if ur partner is telling u the truth or not only if the two have mutual understanding n respect going on for each other... i n my spouse use to tongue swear...n we know that none of us wud lie when the other asks for a tongue swear ..
@swtnss (264)
in my case i always have certain feeling when a person is lying. if you really want to know if they are telling the truth keep asking questions and eventually it will come out.
I will never know if my partner is telling the truth or lying. To know that I will have to use some extra means and media, to investigate his actions. But I think I will not need that, because I believe in him. I think the day I will need to investigate on him or doubt his words, will be the last day when I will know that my partner is saying me the truth. That's because after that day, whatever he says, I will not stop doubting him. That is practical.