Are you satisfied easily?

I notice that I'm not that satisfied easily. When I am though, I look for things worth doing and if it does not meet my standards, I will feel bad..how about you?
@flpoolbum (2351)
Once in a great while, I will tackle something that I have needed to do. When I do, I don't stop until it meets my standards (I am a perfectionist) then I am very pleased with myself.
that's really nice
@nill_07 (1105)
• Bangladesh
It is humanly that they will not be satisfied if they failed to fill up their target. If I remain controlled then I am stisfied about me otherwise I am not. Even when I walk on road then I make a way on my head & I do not want to accept any inturraption on that way if so then I try to softly remove that even though that is a man.. If I am on right way then i am satisfied easily & always I try to walk on right way.. It is necessary to walk on right way to reach on goal or to reach on destination to get pure satisfaction.
@Phlamingho (7834)
• Denmark
That really depends on if I'm doing something for myself or something for someone else. It has to be perfect if I need the result for myself, if it's for someone else I just do the best I can and get on with it.