First Rain this season?

@siddhinfo (1501)
What you will do in yoursef and friends in first rain?
@apsara60 (6612)
• Israel
I will run out barefoot on the green grass of my garden and start enjoying the first shower of rain drops which will wet not only my body but also freshens up my mind, my soul and my heart. I will inhale deep, as the air will be filled with fragrance of wet soil, which we experience only at the first rain. I will look around at green trees which will become so fresh after their long awaiting bath.And if my friends are with me, then may be we all will enjoy together by getting wet and playing just like we played in our childhood. May be I will make some paper boats for children and enjoy the smile on their lips. Oh there so much to do on first rainy day.........hope it comes soon.
@tigerdragon (4297)
we had our first rain here and the firs thing we did is to go out and played under the pour. we had fun and since it was raining i started to clean my car using rainwater soaking the car shampoo.it was very refreshing after months of really hot days.