what is the new album of michael buble?

@mari_skye (1638)
me and my officemates admire michael buble. one time when we accompanied a friend to buy a digicam, the store was playing a video of a concert by michael buble, we got so entranced with it we almost forgot that we were there to help out our friend choose her gadget. but anyway, we were interested to buy a copy of this cd but we completely forgot the cd's title. and we're not completely sure if this is a new album from him. this cd is a take on one of his live concerts, and the front cover has a picture of him in black. i don't know if this is helping but well who knows?:P
@yanstill (1491)
i've just heard of one song from michael bubble,his 'home' is really a good song,i think maybe it's one of his old songs.all i know from him is that song,and i dont know other things about him. do you have other songs of him?
@mari_skye (1638)
I have his album come fly with me in my pc and my officemates can hear it playing most of the time, LOL! The album includes, "Sway" a favorite of mine, there's also Summer Wind, Fever, For once in my life, Crazy little thing called love and The way you look tonight. I think this are all revival songs but I still love it because it sounds like the original if not better:P I'm not much at revivals but Michael Buble is the exception, hahhahahaha.... I really don't have much information about him, its just that his songs are reminiscent of that of Frank Sinatra and that he has such a lovely voice. Very soothing.