Made In Japan

@bofather (106)
China
After World War 2,Japan began exporting many cheap products,especially toys,to the U.S.A.Many of these toys were not well-made.As a result,"Made In Japan"came to have a bad meaning.Now,things have changed.Today,many of Japan's products are now superior to those made in any other country.In fact,today most stereos,radios,record players,deluxe cameras,and color TVs sold in America were Made In Japan.Some Americans even think Sony,Panasonic,and MGA are American companies.
That's definitely true. Japanese products are the best. It's the best quality..You'll definitely be expecting a lot out of a "Made in Japan" product. :)
@smoke_gun (1243)
in 21st century,almost japanese products made in china,export from japan to other countries.i can imagine what a huge profits they gain from consumer.usually japanese products not my first choice.
@Inky261 (2524)
When I was a kid there were stores for things made in Japan. Small transistor radios they sold, electric shaving kits etc. Well, then things changed and Japan became great in stereo and TV, then they started to build cars, I made the mistake to buy a small Datsun which is Nissan now, it was a lemon! Then they improved on their car making, buyers are usually happy with their Toyotas these days. I think people do know that Japanese build quality.