@myahw20 (1116)
May 29, 2007 5:46pm CST
hi. i really need to ask you guys, do you know what those things which they put in airports or movie house that are like mini poles with elastics on them to organize the lines? really need to know what it's called. thanks guys
1 response
@Lindalinda (4112)
• Canada
30 May 07
In Canada we call them stanchions. There may be other names for it also. Here is a definiton from Wikipedia: Stanchion is used to refer to retractable belt posts used to manage lines and queues. Hope it helps.
@myahw20 (1116)
• Canada
1 Jun 07
got it was the retractable belt posts :)