Which thing will you think before sleep?

@mari123 (1862)
China
Which thing will you think before sleep? I think everybody could think something before drop asleep, For instance: what i did and learned today? my dream lover ? If you far away form home, get homesick, miss your parents? If sleepless, will you count sheep? one sheep, two sheep, three.... and one frog has four legs, two frogs have eight legs... To be honest, I always count sheep while sleepless, when i count to one hundred sheep, Am sleep like a log...
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
I usually make plans for my online business or plan ahead for work the next pay... Mann my life is way to much about work and money.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
After praying, I think what's my next discussion on mylot hehehe, and I'm thinking or dreaming of my new laptap wish I have one.And thinking of what am I going to cook the next day until I fall to sleep.
@dopey22girl (3326)
Before I go to sleep I usually think about the day I had, and the next day, like what types of things I have to do, or work or something. I also think about guys I like. Lately it's been sad because i just graduated and there was a guy I really liked, and i never got to tell him how I felt, and now I miss him and I regret it. But I guess that is my own fault.