May 31, 2007 2:30pm CST
This past Saturday, a parent gave her child a pool party at the Fairfield Inn in Chicago on Cicero Ave. I'm not sure how many people got sick the next day but I do know of a friends 8 year old son who was in the hospital fighting for his life. It was founded that the swimming pool was contaminated with E-Coli and there was not enough Chlorine in the pool to kill the bacteria. Please be careful and remember that you should be able to smell any chemical agent such as chlorine. If you don't smell the chlorine it is possible that no germs are being killed in that pool.