What's your best pasta dish?

Noodle dinner - Pasta dish, noodle dinner
My little girl adores spagetti, and pasta and noodle dishes of any variety. But, she's kind of getting tired of the same old spagetti jar recipes. Do you have any family favorite pasta dishes. Any variety of noodle or pasta, too. Especially something kids would like.
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
definitely LASAGNA!!!! and ravioles, right after that. for a kid... gnocci, maybe?
@321633wy (1795)
I like noodles such as spagetti,chinese style sea food noodles,in dian style noodle and peanut noodles. I like to make peanut noodles for kids party,they love it. Creamy peanut noodles recipe: 10 oz. pasta, any small fun shape (spirals, wagon wheels, or shell) 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (add to one cup if you like) 3 Tbsp. honey [or maple syrup] 2 to 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, soya sauce or oyster sauce . 1/4 tsp. ground fresh ginger 1. Prepare the pasta by following the package intruction. 2. Combine the all the ingredients with 3/4 cup warm water in a small mxing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Combine with the pasta in a serving container and toss until the sauce coats the pasta evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 4-6 child-size servings IT's just that simple ,i hope you like it.