What can you say about rottweilers? Is it the best dog in the world?

@tamskie (388)
Who owns one? I have a pet rottweiler name Gloria and she is the best. She is so very sweet but she is very strong. I was nearly dragged down the streets and nearly got bummped into a speeding car. Everytime I take my roty for a walk, I always get tired right away and I feel like my body is going to crash. She is 1 year old now.
Well seems to me you need to invest in a pinch collar. They are like a choke collar only this has little prongs which poke the dog. It DOES NOT hurt them. its a little pich to tell them they cant pull. Everytime she pulls you give a tug on the leash, the colar will pinch and she will slow down. I have them for my dogs and they are the best. It took my pups one day to get the point. You use it everytime you walk. This will save you from being pulled into the street, and you wont be tired because she wont be pulling!! Good Luck!!!