Who did not pay me...

@opinione (749)
Italy
Have you got bad experiences with scam sites still active which would be better to avoid?
@LRB1111 (356)
I have had my share of bad experiences with a lot of sites. a lot of them are scams or they just don't pay like they say. Its a shame really because the people using these sites are honest (i hope) and just want to make a few extra dollars in a legitimate way. This site here http://www.digital1111.com/index2 lists some of the sites that are honest and make money. some of which pay out within 24 hours. AND it lists all of the SCAM sites to avoid.
I am trying to get answer to that question too.I want to know about sites like that.There are so many sites out there.We dont know the genuine ones from the fake ones.I will be grateful to get answers to the question
@opinione (749)
I had a bad experience with a site which fortunately (?!) closed before paid me, so it's no worth signaling. I'm wondering about such sites promising a lot of dollars for just one mail. Does anybody know about it?