lonely,

@2babita (1074)
When do you feel most lonely-when you are sick,when your spouse leaves you,when your children leave you,when your friends leave you ?
@ryanphil01 (4186)
i felt lonely the most when my mom passed away. she was in coma for several days and i tried talking to her until her last breath. i knew she was listening to me pouring out my sentiments to her. i saw in her face too the pain she was going through. i has sleepless nights and has mixed emotions -loneliness, worry, fear of losing a loved one and happiness at the same time because i knew she will be meeting with the Lord.
i will be feeling more lonely if my partner and children would leave me.
I think I feel the most lonely whenever a romantic relationship fails (a break up).
@2babita (1074)
Yes when a relation breaks it does make people lonely.
I normally feel loneliness when I miss someone whether a friend, a lover, a relative, etc. But I am lonelier when I see my children hurt or disappointed. Its like saying to myself I wish I was the one in that situation so they can be spared. I also feel lonely whenever I remember my first love. We used to be so special to each other but now, we are both married to someone else.
@2babita (1074)
I appreciate the feelings of your loneliness -it is quite natural.
I feel the most lonely when my children leave to have visitations with their dad. I enjoy the quiet, but I miss caring for them, hugging them and the love they express to me ALL the time.