Travel to the U.S.

June 7, 2007 5:42pm CST
I am a British Subject living in Canada with a Canadian Permanent Residents Card, and a British passport. We started visiting the U.S. this past winter for six months, however I only got a 90 day visa and was told in future I would have to apply for a travel visa to stay longer. We live in Massey Ontario (near Sudbury Ontario)and we can not find where a person is to go to apply for a tourist visa. All the info on the internet states you must apply in person at a U.S. Embasy or Consulat. Can anyone out there help me by providing information as to where to go to apply and obtain a U.S. travel visa???
1 response
@easyzheng (666)
• China
8 Jun 07
I've never been to the West of the Earth. Compared with the modern style of USA, I'm more eager to go to Canada for its beauty of Nature. What I would like most is the winter of Canada for the snowing landscape. I wish you could get the visa soon.