update on auful soccer coach

well today was soccer night and it went a little better. i emailed the soccer association and i'm not sure if they took my email in consideration but the teenager that coaches my daughter's game actually talked to the kids and told them what to do tonight. and about 10 minutes into the practice someone else showed and i over heard her say to the coach i was sent to come help you out with the girls. so i'm so happy the girls didn't stand there bored for half an hour this time and they actually got to play soccer.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I think you did the right thing. It would be terrible if the kids lost their soccer game because they were not prepared. Your letter may have done some good. I also think that if you take on a job you should be prepared to actually work. I am glad the kids are getting instructions now and maybe they will have fun when they have their first game and win win win. I wish her luck in her games.