moneybookers for philippine users: how to do it?

@teleios (738)
i went to the moneybookers site and tried to look up if they had services for philippine users. i didn't see the philippines there, so does this mean that we can't use it?
@Jamian (2605)
I do always have that problem, since I was been paid, I dont have an idea how can I get my money from moneybookers.
As far as I am concerned, there are some Filipinos who had managed to use moneybookers. We can request them to transfer our earnings to our bank account with some fees which is not that big. Yeah the next pay out is nearing and we will see what will happen. I hope that it will work for us like egold did.
@pelo26 (1553)
I guess we'll find out pretty soon. I'm nearing my second payout and I have already signed with moneybookers. All pinoy friends out there. Please share us your experiences. You might wanna visit one of the discussions I started here with similar topic. I had some very interesting comments from moneybooker users.