Do you always help out your family?

I always help my folks out and they help me out doing stuff for me when I need it.Kind of a tit for tat thing I guess.I rely on them alot I help them out mostly with money of course but if I really need anything I know that their there for me.
@coolseeds (3921)
I would help my parents and many other family members. However there are many I will not. I own a landscaping company and work during the summer. I have a cousin who is 40 that lives with her parents. She asked me to borrow money 3 months in a row, January February and March. She knows I don't work during the winter and it is a RARE occasion that I do have money in my wallet any time of the year. I keep my money in the bank. The last time she asked me, I checked my wallet and had nothing. So I told her I didn't have any. There was a $20 bill sitting on my desk and she had the nerve to ask about it. My girlfriend who owned the $20 stepped in and set her straight. I refuse to loan money to someone who works full time and lives with their parents. Especially one that would take my last $20 while I was not working. I own my home and pay my bills. She doesn't pay living with her parents. So technically she probably makes as much as I do since I have to pay bills. I have good reasons not to help family members.