does any one know any one that can help me seal or expunge past criminal record

United States
October 23, 2006 8:21pm CST
my record has armend robbery 1982 and 1 robbery 1989. I have been clean and drug free since 1995. I was sent to prison did my time.I a drug counselor now. Unfortunatly Im now living in boise Id and here thay don't forgive. I need help. One more thing. is this site exclusovly UK
2 responses
• Canada
24 Oct 06
Look into applying for a pardon-a local court house can usually provide the necessary documents for your application. A fee will be involved, but in the end, isn't it worth it? Good luck to you, and let us know how things turn out.
@claudia413 (4284)
• United States
24 Oct 06
You should contact a criminal attorney for advice. Good luck with it. This site is worldwide...I'm in the USA.