how to cure mosquito bites? help

i have mosquito bites last night and this morning it is swelling and really itchy.. what should i do? is there a natural way to get rid of this.. aside from putting cream on it.. we dont have any at home.. :(
Applying a bit of baking soda on your insect bites would be very relieving. It could take away itch and it could help in healing the bites. Baking soda has many uses. You could search the net for them. And come to think of it. It's very cheap. That is why I make sure I always a stock of baking soda at home. You can use it for cooking, for health, and beauty.
@sunkissed (4332)
I hate to get mosquito bites, they do itch so bad. I always put calamine lotion on them, this will stop the itching, so you eill not scratch, they will heal up very fast.
@aleeming1 (163)
I dont get much bites. But for me I just leave it and it usually goes away after a few days. If I dont scratch it. But thats hard part to do.