Master degree

June 11, 2007 11:04am CST
Does anyone know a place I can do a Master Degree course in New England ?
1 person likes this
1 response
• United States
11 Jun 07
I believe almost every 4 year college in the US offers Masters Degree programs. You have to jump through a few hoops to get in (letter of recommendation from a coll. prof., take a specific test -- MSAT?? -- have decent grades from your Bachelors Degree). Some good schools would be any of the state colleges, like UMASS (Univ. of Massachusetts), UCONN (University of Connecticut), NYU (New York University), etc. These tend to be the most affordable schools and the most accepting. The "Ivy League" schools like Yale, Harvard, Brown, which are mostly in New England, are extremely expensive and require absolutely top notch grades to get into (well, unless your father donates enough money for a building!! ;-). Try checking out some of these schools on line and have them mail you their catalogue and application forms. Good Luck!!!