Stars

@dbhattji (2507)
I am new to mylot and haven't yet figured out what the stars mean and how do you get them? Is it the number of posts or the quality?
@diillu (5128)
Stars means usually a kind fo reputation here in mylot. !0 has the higest reputation and so on. And we get this usually when many of the people rate us positive. And you will get one after your posting is 100. that is after you have made 100 th posts..star will appear..so best of luck.
@dbhattji (2507)
I hadn't noticed the + and _ signs and did not know what they meant but will definitely try using them now. What happens if you don't rate a response, is it always necessary because I haven't rated any so far
@Darkwing (21588)
You will be awarded your first star at 100 points, and the colour and number you receive will depend on the quality of your work. In other words, it's a rating of your discussions and responses. They are numbered and coloured from 1-10, according to your rating. Good luck and Brightest Blessings.
@dbhattji (2507)
Hey, I just got a star, it says 6, well I am thrilled anyway.