Have You Betted In A Lotto Draw?

@molusk (857)
Yesterday, I betted in a Lotto draw. Because I was busy doing something, I send our houseboy to bet for me. This morning when I viewed the results of last night's draw in the internet I nearly jumped with joy seeing that I got 5 numbers selected out of my usual 6 number combinations. I hurriedly retrieved my ticket from my wallet and was shocked to see that a number from my usual combination was not the right one, thereby making my winnings good only for a 4 winning combinations instead of 5. So, instead of winning 26 thousand pesos, I only won about 240 pesos. Upon checking the numbers I wrote for our houseboy to bet, we found out that he mistook a number for another one. Have you experienced betting in a Lotto draw? Have you already won? Can you share your experience?
@klystron635 (1520)
I have never tried betting on Lotto or any kind of contest where in mere luck makes one win. If we will get the probability of winning on such contests the rate is very little. I am not discouraging you or anyone from joining such contests. I am just explaining my point and if you feel that you have a chance of winning then go. Good luck to you!
@molusk (857)
Thank you klystron for wishing me luck and also for responding.
I wish you all the luck! I am sincere with that. If ever you win I guess it wouldn't be bad if you share some of your price also called blessings to persons, like me, who once wished you all the luck! LOL!
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,molusk,it is not too bad for you to winsomething.i have been a regular lotto player although i will not bet much,i will buy a few bucks everytime,especially when there is a big jackpot,i will tend to buy a bit more. I may win 20 dollars occasionally but i have neevr won something more than that,but what i have 'invested'may be far more than 20 dollars. Anyway,we should not be addicted to lotto,we should treat is as an entertainment.
@molusk (857)
easy888, my friend. actually for me, Lotto is a daily habit. My budget is only P10 a day for one single bet. I do not bet more than that. Even when there is a big jackpot, I still go for a single bet. your response is warmly appreciated,easy888.