the drug that almost kill my mom...you better watch out!!!
June 16, 2007 8:37am CST
Phenytoin drug or better known as Dilatin is a medicine for those persons who suffers seizure. This was given to my mom because she suffered seizure disorder after she had a stroke. Due to negligence of her doctor, she take the drug without knowing that she had to undergo series of examination before taking it. After almost a year of taking it, she suffered a serious allergy which resulted to liver infection. My mom suffered two weeks of being comatose. The drug can cause a serious liver failure. But God loves us. She gave my mom a second life. So,before taking a drug consult a good doctor first before taking your loved ones life into risk....