With brothers & sisters, do you maintain good relationship?

@navtech (1776)
I have three brothers and two sisters. During the life time there used to be some sort of misunderstaing among us. We did not even talk to each other. When grew up, everybody thought life should not go like this. Today we are all maintaining good relationship beyond our imagination. All brothers and sisters accepted the fact that we should maintain the relationship intact, even if there is any misunderstanding arised, it should be sorted out among ourselves. After that I felt very happy and everybody is happy because each of us have moral support from each other. How do you maintain relationship with your brothers and sisters?
I got on with my brother but it's hard to have a good relationship. His currant girl friend is someone I would like to be around and I can't forgive her for what she's done to my family. She's currently using him to get what she wants, that means loosing grip of his family. We hardly go out anymore and this might sound like normal but it's only because of her and how she nags and moans. ~Joey
@navtech (1776)
Hi, joey_matthews, it happens in every family. What we can do, we have to live with it. Thank you for your sharing your comments.