Does toothpaste have an expiration date?

I'm putting together a hurricane survival kit, and wanted to be sure to include the basics like toothpaste. But, I'm worried that toothpaste has an expiration date, and won't be fresh in an emergency. Do you know if toothpaste has an expiration date?
i think some toothpaste does expire but then if youve got a tube in your kit and youre using the kit i think its ok you could take some baking soda as its good for teeth aswell and some peppermint oil and then just add with fresh water for toothpaste as those last and you just need a drop of the oil
I am wondering this myself. I should be doing this myself. I do know if you can't find out for sure. Just pack a bag of backing soda. and a bottle of peroxide. I know expired pills are still could to use. They work fine. That is what prisoners get in jail often as well. I have also taken expired meds and it worked.