C-Section?

Is it true that once your a c-section you will always be a c-section? My boyfriend and I are planning to convieve again and since I was a cs mommy with our 1st child it got me thinking.. I was hoping that I could expierence a normal delivery though =)
@foxyfire33 (10017)
To add on to what the other person said.... Even with a horizontal it isn't always possible. Some doctors refuse to do VBACs also because they are higher risk but others are more than willing to give it a try poviding other requirements are met. I've never had a c-section so I'm not the best source for the specifics (your doctor is the best source anyway) but I know that the length of time between pregnancies is a factor, along with the reasons for your first c-section.
Depends on the incision. With a horizontal one you're pretty safe
@rapolu_cs (1184)
Oh, your thought will be never fullfiled because if your are once underwent the c-section then every time you deliver it will be a c-section.